- Contains 6 boxes of 12 pods of Black Stag Fair Trade Certified Brace For It Blend Single Serve Coffee Pods (72 pods total)
- Roast and Flavor: Dark Roast. Full bodied and flavorful, a signature taste from rare coffee beans. Full bodied, complex, robust aroma, roasted to maximize the richness of our signature bean, rich and incredibly smooth.
- No matter how you make your coffee, Black Stag offers premium coffees in bags (whole bean and ground), recyclable single serve coffee pods, espresso capsules and ready-to-drink lattes, energy drinks and indulgent espressos.
- Brand Story: We set out to create a brand and experience like no other. With inspiration from the iconic Black Stag, we have crafted a coffee experience that is unique, bold, and authentic. The finest quality beans are blended to deliver and enticing, rich signature aroma with a one-of-a-kind smooth flavor you can drink all day. Great coffee fuels life's adventures. Why not make yours legendary?
- This product is Fair Trade Certified, 100% Gluten Free, Non-GMO and certified Kosher-OU (Pareve).
- Brewing recommendations: Load your single serve cup into your brewer, next select the 8 fl oz setting on your brewer for best taste, press brew. To prevent dripping upon completion of brewing carefully tilt the single serve cup upon removal from your single serve coffee brewer. Enjoy your precision roasted Black Stag Coffee!
- For use in all single serve coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0 single serve coffee pods for Keurig K-Cup brewers. Single Serve Cups for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers. Keurig® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. K-Cups® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.
- Ingredients: 100% Fair Trade Certified Arabica Coffee
Caffeine Content: Black Stag coffees range from 90-150 mgs per serving unless stated differently
Great coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride.
We source 100% Arabica beans from all over the world. Victor Allen’s Roastmasters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that’s why, since 1979, we’ve been proud to bring you high–quality, roaster-fresh perfection.