- COUNT: Includes 42, 80, 120 Count Single Serve Decaf Coffee Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- ROAST: Medium - Full body, smooth and robust
- 100% Gluten Free & Non-GMO: Our coffee products do not contain gluten or genetically modified ingredients.
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Arabica coffee
- SELECTION: Victor Allen's offers a wide selection of beverage choices from light, medium and dark roasts to everyday and seasonal flavors, in bagged, single serve and ready to drink formats
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in all single serve brewing systems, including Keurig® 2.0
- HOW TO BREW RECOMMENDATIONS: STEP ONE: load your single serve cup into your brewer. STEP TWO: select the 8-floz setting on your brewer for the best taste. STEP THREE: to prevent dripping upon completion of brewing carefully tilt the single serve cup upon removal from your brewer. STEP FOUR: Enjoy your precision roasted Victor Allen's Coffee.
- Single Serve coffee pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Keurig® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. K-Cups® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.
What is Donut Shop Blend Coffee?
Donut Shop Blend coffee is named for its long reputation as a perfect pairing with—you guessed it—a donut. Traditionally, the blend is right down the middle in terms of roast profile. Not too mellow and not too bold, Donut Shop is the ideal blend for those who like their morning beverage balanced both in strength and flavor.
Victor Allen’s Coffee Donut Shop Blend is a no frills, medium roast brew for the coffee purist. We understand that sometimes, simple does the trick. So, instead of convoluting your cup of joe with crazy flavor complexions, we put our efforts into the subtler nuances of the brew.
But make no mistake, this blend is by no means ordinary. A straightforward sipper with dynamic undertones carefully crafted to complement that sweet morning treat, our Donut Shop for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers produce the best all-around brew you can get. Donut optional.
What Type of Coffee is Used in Donut Shop Blend Coffee?
Typical, run-of-the-mill Donut Shop Blend coffees often incorporate a mixture of high- and low-end coffee beans to achieve an acceptable flavor profile. Bean origins often range from Colombia to Brazil to Indonesia without much specificity or seeming care.
At Victor Allen’s, we consider “acceptable” to be a curse word. That’s why we exclusively use 100% Arabica beans in our Donut Shop blend.
Do we have to? No. But we do it anyway, because we believe coffee isn’t meant to be idly sipped without consideration. We strive for a consistent, uncompromisingly enjoyable experience in every mug of our freshly brewed Donut Shop Coffee Pods for use in K-Cup® Keurig® 2.0 Machines.
What Does Donut Shop Blend Coffee Taste Like?
Donut Shop Blend coffee is the quintessential classic brew—sweet and smooth with a comfortable, homey feel. It strikes a perfect balance between mellow and bold, delivering just enough bite to brighten those groggy mornings. The blend goes down easy and promises to leave you satisfied.
The aroma enters slowly but sinks in deep, imparting a delicate coziness to the air. Never meek, its modest entrance leaves an impact, unassuming but softly intricate. A warm, relaxed flavor profile with deliciously familiar roast notes complete the homespun brew.
Unlike heavier blends, our Victor Allen’s Coffee Donut Shop for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers offer a light, balanced touch to your morning routine.
Great coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride.
We source 100% Arabica beans from all over the world. Victor Allen’s Roastmasters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that’s why, since 1979, we’ve been proud to bring you high–quality, roaster-fresh perfection.