- COUNT: Includes 42 or 80 Single Serve Coffee Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- ROAST: Medium - Full body, smooth and robust
- 100% Gluten Free & Non-GMO: Our coffee products do not contain gluten or genetically modified ingredients.
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Arabica coffee
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: Victor Allen's coffees range from 90-150 mgs per serving
- SELECTION: Victor Allen's offers a wide selection of beverage choices from light, medium and dark roasts to everyday and seasonal flavors, in bagged, single serve and ready to drink formats
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in all single serve brewing systems, including Keurig® 2.0
- HOW TO BREW RECOMMENDATIONS: STEP ONE: load your single serve cup into your brewer. STEP TWO: select the 8-floz setting on your brewer for the best taste. STEP THREE: to prevent dripping upon completion of brewing carefully tilt the single serve cup upon removal from your brewer. STEP FOUR: Enjoy your precision roasted Victor Allen's Coffee.
- Single Serve coffee pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Keurig® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. K-Cups® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.
What is French Vanilla Coffee?
French Vanilla coffee is a flavored coffee that features the highly esteemed taste of France’s twist on the classic vanilla flavor.
And it’s not called “French” just because it sounds better. French vanilla is richer, deeper and more aromatic than standard vanilla. Let’s be honest—we all know vanilla can be a little… well, vanilla. Kind of bland, boring, pale in the face. Doesn’t quite grab you the way you might like.
Our French vanilla coffee gives the tepid vanilla of yesterday a much-welcomed spin. Light as air and smooth as silk, Victor Allen’s French vanilla coffee pods produce a rich, creamy, and subtly sweet cup of coffee before you even add the cream and sugar. This medium-roast, medium-body blend is high-end and comes at a low cost. If it sounds too good to be true, it’s probably Victor Allen’s.
How is French Vanilla Coffee Made?
“French Vanilla” is commonly misunderstood to mean a variety of vanilla that is grown in France. But in fact, the name actually refers to an age-old French method of making ice cream. Unlike standard vanilla ice cream, French vanilla ice cream is made using egg yolks, which gives the slightly off-white hue, smoother texture, and superior taste.
Due to its exceptional taste profile, happily applicable to realms outside of just ice cream, “French vanilla” has become a full-fledged flavor in its own right. Often added to compliment the natural taste of many foods and beverages, French vanilla finds its true home infused into a cup of coffee.
That said, there are no real guidelines on how individual roasters “do” their French vanilla blends. At Victor Allen’s, we like to capture the spirit of the flavor’s origin—the milky, lush treat turned divine by our French friends.
As always, we start with 100% Arabica beans. Then we fold in some serious flavor, making sure to hit the warmest notes. After a brief roast—just long enough to bring out the natural texture of the beans—we infuse that sweet flavor blend. The light and toasty punch of the Arabica beans marries the rich complexity of the French vanilla to create a heavenly cup of coffee.
What Does French Vanilla Coffee Taste Like?
Creamy and mellow with an impossibly delicate mouthfeel, French vanilla coffee is the crème de la crème of the morning beverage world. The blend boasts a soft, custardy flavor profile with a muted acidity that strongly encourages sip savoring.
Offering a light touch, Victor Allen’s French Vanilla coffee gently gets you going without the jolt. Subtle but intricate vanilla notes swirl in the mouth while a sultry aroma captivates the senses.
For our French Vanilla Coffee for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, it only made sense to take a cue from the originators. The flavor profile is deep and complex without a trace of inauthenticity, developed to replicate the signature qualities of the renowned ice cream. Only a little less sweet and a lot less cold.
Great coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride.
We source 100% Arabica beans from all over the world. Victor Allen’s Roastmasters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that’s why, since 1979, we’ve been proud to bring you high–quality, roaster-fresh perfection.