- COUNT: Includes 80 Single Serve Coffee Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- ROAST: Medium - Full body, smooth and robust
- 100% Gluten Free & Non-GMO: Our coffee products do not contain gluten or genetically modified ingredients.
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Arabica coffee
- SELECTION: Victor Allen's offers a wide selection of beverage choices from light, medium and dark roasts to everyday and seasonal flavors, in bagged, single serve and ready to drink formats
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in all single serve brewing systems, including Keurig® 2.0
- HOW TO BREW RECOMMENDATIONS: STEP ONE: load your single serve cup into your brewer. STEP TWO: select the 8-floz setting on your brewer for the best taste. STEP THREE: to prevent dripping upon completion of brewing carefully tilt the single serve cup upon removal from your brewer. STEP FOUR: Enjoy your precision roasted Victor Allen's Coffee.
- Single Serve coffee pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Keurig® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. K-Cups® is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.
What is 100% Colombian Coffee?
100% Colombian coffee hails from the land where tropical beaches and grand mountainous regions come together to form an exceptionally temperate paradise, perfect for coffee plants to flourish.
Colombia’s unique geography and climate produces the bright, spirited flavor profile and characteristically smooth finish that has come to define its most delicious export. Widely recognized as the highest quality commercially available, an authentic cup of 100% Colombian coffee promises to satisfy the most discerning coffee connoisseur.
At Victor Allen’s Coffee, we prefer to get our 100% Colombian beans exclusively from the top coffee farms in South America. Through careful sourcing with the most exacting standards, we ensure only top-quality beans make it into our Colombian Coffee Pods for use in K-Cup® Keurig® 2.0 Machines. Because we know as well as you do—high-end beans make for a high-end brew.
How is 100% Colombian Coffee Grown?
100% Colombian coffee is a type of Arabica coffee. Originating in Arabia—hence the name “Arabica”—the plant is known to produce some the most distinctive, high quality coffee beans available.
When the plant species was brought to Colombia, something magical happened—the Colombian climate seemed to smooth out some of the acidity and tone down the bitterness traditionally associated with the Arabia-grown plants. Roasters discovered that the resulting beverage was delicately mild with little bite, yet decadently rich with silky smooth body.
The warm, tropical climate offers ample rainfall and lends itself perfectly to cultivating the exotic plants. Combined with high-altitude coffee fields, the much-lauded coffee cultivating formula was perfected.
What Does 100% Colombian Coffee Taste Like?
Because of diverse growing conditions, the taste of Colombian coffee often varies between farms of origin. But rest (and wake) assured, Victor Allen’s Coffee takes great pains to ensure absolute flavor consistency across all of our 100% Colombian Coffee for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers.
Our 100% Colombian presents strong—rich and warmly aromatic—but lands softly with its mild acidity rounded out by slight notes of dark chocolate and a vague suggestion of fruit, no doubt imparted by the cherry flesh of the bean’s past.
Freshly brewed, the beverage is mellow with a gentle bite and rich body. It goes down smooth and concludes with a delightfully spry kick—just enough to impart some much-needed pep into your morning routine.
Great coffee starts with passion, the very best beans, and pride.
We source 100% Arabica beans from all over the world. Victor Allen’s Roastmasters coax out their unique flavors, carefully, one batch at a time. And that’s why, since 1979, we’ve been proud to bring you high–quality, roaster-fresh perfection.